Saturday 30 November 2013

Balance

I missed my post yesterday because I was finishing up with moving, but I want you to know that I'm still around.
A friend posted this on Facebook, and I saw a lesson. I think it is slightly different for anyone who sees it, but to me it's all about balance.
Balance is something I'm always working on in my life - family, day job, editing work, writing, fun... The lesson I saw in this video reminds me that it's important to keep all things in balance and in their proper order and place. When one thing it's taken away from that balance, the whole thing is undone.
Even when you think the thing you took away is the least important or will have the least impact on the whole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6rX1AEi57c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment